Welcome To Lordswood Girls' School
Homework Projects can now be found on the new VLE. Students can access the VLE here.You can access the VLE with your normal school login and password. If you're having problems accessing the site please come and see Mr Gordon in SA7.
Lordswood Girls' Prospectus is now available online - Download Prospectus
Today is Saturday 25th of May 2013We are currently in week 1Drop Everything and Read - Period 4
- 03/05/2013 - Birmingham Schools Gymnastics Competition Success
- Read More.
- 26/04/2013 - Non-Uniform Day
- A big thank you to everyone who donated on Friday and wore non uniform.Read More.
- 26/04/2013 - Comic Relief 2013
- A massive thank you to everyone for today's efforts, here's a break down of the money raised: Read More.
- 24/04/2013 - Spring Term Attendance Winners:
- Congratulations to the following students who won the 100% attendance prize for the Spring term:Read More.
The school website is currently in the process of being updated. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Please do not hesitate to contact the administrator for any questions about the site.
Lordswood Girls' School & Specialist Centre for Media Arts is a forward thinking school with traditional values. High expectations and a striving for excellence underpin the school's aim to offer a quality educational experience to all students, whether in the main school or in our successful co-educational sixth form.
The Media Arts specialism has been a powerful tool in raising levels of achievement and the use of digital technology permeates all areas of the curriculum and has played a significant role in the development of active learning and innovative teaching.
The Applied Learning Specialism allows students to learn in innovative and authentic ways. As part of the changes to the timing of the school day, the applied learning afternoon allows students to have the opportunity to use their time for various new and diverse activities.